I am accepting charitable donations,.
ETH: 0xED5b06CCfD29a051d5bCeD2A9C334665c97211f8 | BTC: 3JmcKz2HfUDM4DTS2yufgexAmJ5Dh7PTM2 | DAI: 0x6Fc8F9A462A854Ab5933b44070Cb3899eB8C3045
That's great it starts with a sex joke...
It's still the beginning of Heaven and you should believe it.
T H E H O L Y G R A I L
don't drink the water...
there's blood in the water
come now, come now
can you not see?
what were you expecting?
So would you rather lose swallows, Microsoft, or hurricanes?
As if you needed more than "it's the truth" and "exit from slavery" and "ending world hunger," here's some commentary on the NES (the game) of space colonization, specifically links between the Iron Rod of "an" and the planet Mars.
The "gist" of the message is verifiable proof that we are living in a computer in simulated reality... just like the Matrix. The answer to that question, what does that mean--is that God has woven a "hidden" message into our everything--beginning with each name and every word--and in this hidden Adamic language, he provides us with guidance, wisdom, and suggestions on how to proceed on this path from "raelity" to Heaven. I've personally spent quite a bit of time decoding the message and have tried to deliver an interesting and "fun" narrative of the ideas I see. Specifically the story of Exodus, which is called "Names" in Hebrew discusses a time shifted narrative of our "now" delivering our society from a hidden slavery (read as ignorance of advanced technologies already in use) that is described as the "darkness" of Exodus. If you have any questions, ideas to contribute or concerns... I'd love to hear from you this whole thing really is about working together--Heaven, I mean.
- so b, how the book of tobit and Adam's rib light the apple of da i
- os, from "original sin" to "obviously salvation"
- bush, blindness... u see how
- bp, stop simulating oil spills and car/horse crashes
- bereshit, stop simulating hunger and sickness
- kermitham, stop simulating earthquakes and terrorism
- gate, stop simulating the Empire of Star Wars, 1984, and Exodus
- take a look, we're in a book; reading delivers rainwow.
Min to Supermax"
go go gadget den.
THE HOLY GRAiL
The equivalent proverb in German (originally: Blut ist dicker als Wasser), first appeared in a different form in the medieval German beast epic Reinhart Fuchs (c. 1180; English: Reynard the Fox) by Heinrich der Glîchezære. The 13th-century Heidelberg manuscript reads in part, "ouch hoer ich sagen, das sippe blůt von wazzere niht verdirbet" (lines 265-266). In English we read, "I also hear it said, kin-blood is not spoiled by water."
The use of the word "blood" to refer to kin or familial relations has roots dating back to Greek and Roman traditions.. This usage of the term was common in the English-speaking world at least as early as the mid 1300s. Because English speakers around that time would have understood the word "blood" as referring to family, it is likely that the use of "blood" in the expression "blood is thicker than water" would also have been understood by English speakers referring to family.
Although not specifically related to the expression "blood is thicker than water", H.C. Trumbull notes an interesting comparison of blood and milk in the Arab world:
|"||We, in the West, are accustomed to say that "blood is thicker than water" ; but the Arabs have the idea that blood is thicker than milk, than a mother's milk. With them, any two children nourished at the same breast are called "milk-brothers," or "sucking brothers"; and the tie between such is very strong. [..] But the Arabs hold that brothers in the covenant of blood are closer than brothers at a common breast; that those who have tasted each other's blood are in a surer covenant than those who have tasted the same milk together ; that "blood-lickers," as the blood-brothers are sometimes called, are more truly one than "milk-brothers," or "sucking brothers"; that, indeed, blood is thicker than milk, as well as thicker than water.||"|
- the title of a series of mixtapes by Nu Jerzey Devil, The Game, Black Wall Street Records, Dipset and Lil Wayne, produced by DJ Haze.
- a song title by Impaled Nazarene, off the 1994 album Suomi Finland Perkele.
- a song title by Black Label Society, off the album Shot to Hell.
- a book by W. A. Hoffman, now out of print.
- tattooed on the forearm of NBA player Trevor Ariza, dedicated to his little brother who fell out of a window when he was 6 years old.
- the name of a 1997 album and song by H2O
- a tattoo that M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold had across his chest.
- the name of a tattoo studio at 181 Avenue B in New York City.
- the English translation of the name of a 2014 Swedish TV show, Tjockare än vatten.
- the 2000 documentary surf film directed by singer/songwriter Jack Johnson and his film school friend Chris Malloy.
- the title of the 8th episode of the American TV series Under the Dome.
- the title of the 1st episode of the American reality TV series The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
1. Water into blood (דָם): Ex. 7:14–24
This is what the LORD says: By this you will know that I am the LORD: With the staff that is in my hands I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink and the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.— Exodus 7:17–18
Nut is also the name of the sky goddess of the Ennead of Heliopolis.
- sea (body of water)
This term does not occur in the Bible, and is from rabbinic literature.:148
Shekhinah is derived from the Hebrew verb שכן.[need quotation to verify] The Semitic root means "to settle, inhabit, or dwell". This abstract noun is not present in the Bible, and is first encountered in rabbinic literature.:148–149,  Th
Eve (/ˈiːv/; Hebrew: חַוָּה,
According to the second chapter of Genesis, Eve was created by God (Yahweh) by taking her from the rib of Adam, to be Adam's companion. She succumbs to the serpent's temptation to eat the forbidden fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. She shares the fruit with Adam, and as a result the first humans are expelled from the Garden of Eden. Christian churches differ on how they view both Adam and Eve's disobedience to God (often called the fall of man), and to the consequences that those actions had on the rest of humanity. Christian and Jewish teachings sometimes hold Adam (the first man) and Eve to a different level of responsibility for the fall, although Islamic teaching holds both equally responsible.
Although Eve is not a saint's name, the traditional name day of Adam and Eve has been celebrated on December 24
From Middle English aren, from Old English earun, earon ("are"), reinforced by Old Norse plural forms in er- (displacing alternative Old English sind and bēoþ), from Proto-Germanic (they) are", from Proto-Germanic *esi/*izi
Hey Zeus! (stylized as hey Zeus!) is the seventh and last studio album by X. Its tracks "Country at War" and "New Life" peaked at numbers 15 and 26 on the Billboard Modern Rock charts, respectively.
Elyon (Biblical Hebrew עליון; Masoretic ʿElyōn
great multitude stand before the Throne of God, who come out of the Great Tribulation, clothed with robes made "white in the blood of the Lamb" and having palm branches in their hands. (7:9–17)
The Marriage Supper of the Lamb
- A great multitude praises God. (19:1–6)
- The marriage Supper of the Lamb. (19:7–10)
The Roman Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox churches, the Oriental Orthodox churches, the Assyrian Church of the East, and Lutherans, together with some Anglicans, believe in the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist. The Roman Catholic Church uses the term "Transubstantiation" to describe the change of the bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ. Eastern Orthodox too have authoritatively used the same term to describe the change, as in The Longer Catechism of The Orthodox, Catholic, Eastern Church and in the decrees of the 1672 Synod of Jerusalem.[2
The New Heaven and Earth, and New Jerusalem
- A new, glorious Heaven replaces the old Earth. There is no more suffering or death. (21:1–8)
- God comes to dwell with humanity in the New Jerusalem. (21:2–8)
- Description of the New Jerusalem. (21:9–27)
Seventh Heaven or 7th Heaven is a state of euphoria. It may also refer to:
- The highest of Seven Heavens according to Islam and Judaism
- One of the Celestial spheres always acknowledged by the Pagans until the early 17th century.
- Seventh Heaven (poetry collection), a poetry collection by Patti Smith, and the title poem
- Seventh Heaven, a 1990 novel by Alice Hoffman
- 7th Heaven (novel), a novel in the Women's Murder Club Series by James Patterson
- Seventh Heaven (play), a 1922 Broadway play by Austin Strong
- 7th Heaven (1927 film), a silent film with Janet Gaynor
- Seventh Heaven (1937 film), a remake with James Stewart
- Seventh Heaven, a 1955 Broadway musical by Victor Young and Stella Unger
- Seventh Heaven (1956 film), Swedish film
- Seventh Heaven (1993 film) (De zevende hemel), a Dutch romantic comedy
- Seventh Heaven (1997 film) (Le septième ciel), a French film starring Sandrine Kiberlain
- 7th Heaven (1999 film), a short directed by Shimmy Marcus
- 7th Heaven (2004 film) (7. himmel), a Norwegian film with music by John Erik Kaada
- 7th Heaven (TV series), an American family drama TV series
- Seventh Heaven (2008 film), an Egyptian film nominated for Best Picture in the 2009 African Movie Academy Awards
- Seventh Heaven (2015 film), an Israeli musical animated short film
- Neutron and Star, also known as Seventh Heaven, a British music producer
- 7th Heaven (band), an American rock band
- 7th Heaven Remix & Production, a music producing company based in London, UK
- Seventh Heaven (Buck-Tick album), 1988
- Seventh Heaven (Kalafina album), 2009
- Seventh Heaven (EP), an EP by Jesu (recording as Pale Sketcher)
- Seventh Heaven, an album by Anthony Phillips and Andrew Skeet
- Seventh Heaven, an album by T.M.Revolution
- "Seventh Heaven" (L'Arc-en-Ciel song), a Japanese-language rock song by L'Arc-en-Ciel
- "Seventh Heaven", a song by Deep Purple from Abandon
- "Seventh Heaven", a song by Perfume, a B-side of the single "Polyrhythm"
- "7th Heaven" (Vanity song), 1985
- "(I'm in) Seventh Heaven" a song by Al Jolson from Say It with Songs
- Seventh Heaven (sports), a sports team winning game seven in a best-of-seven playoff series
- Seventh Heaven (horse), thoroughbred racehorse
- Seventh Heaven, a Ferris wheel in Ufa, Bashkortostan
- Seventh Heaven, part of the Whistler Blackcomb resort in British Columbia, Canada
- Seventh Heaven, the revolving restaurant in the Ostankino Tower in Moscow, Russia
- "Seventh Heaven", an OVA in the anime series Jing: King of Bandits
- 7th Heaven (frequent flyer program), the Air Jamaica frequent–flyer program
- 7th Heaven, a fictional bar owned by Tifa Lockhart in the role-playing game Final Fantasy VII
The cross-cultural focus on the number seven may correspond to the seven classical planets: the Moon, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. These were the only objects in the sky visible to ancient astronomers (who had no telescopes) that move in predictable, repeated patterns (in contrast to comets) against the daily rotation of the fixed stars.
The seventh heaven, which borrows some concepts from its Jewish counterpart, is depicted as being composed of divine light incomprehensible to the mortal man. Abraham is a resident of the seventh heaven.According to some hadiths, the highest level of Jannah is firdaws, and
David hurls a stone from his sling and hits Goliath in the center of his forehead, Goliath falls on his face to the ground, and David cuts off his head. The Philistines flee and are pursued by the Israelites "as far as Gath and the gates of Ekron". David puts the armor of Goliath in his own tent and takes the head to Jerusalem, and Saul sends Abner to bring the boy to him. The king asks whose son he is, and David answers, "I am the son of your servant Jesse the Bethlehemite
Medusa was beheaded by the hero Perseus, who thereafter used her head, which retained its ability to turn onlookers to stone, as a weapon until he gave it to the goddess Athena to place on her shield. In classical antiquity the image of the head of Medusa appeared in the evil-averting device known as the Gorgoneion.
- "I baptize you with water for repentance.
- But after me will come one who is more
- powerful than I, whose sandals I am not
- fit to carry. He will baptize you
- with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
CHRIST I AN IT WHY
I didn't do this, you know; this kinda just "fell in my lap." Still, I think it's going to help. Call it... "not funny" call it "sic" see the error came before K. Honestly, it's so much better than being orange.
Maybe it's funnier than "it looks."
The pen himself is sure that we would have missed the link between revolutionizing voting
Are eye Dr. Who or Master Y?Adam Marshall Dobrin is a National Merit Scholar who was born on December 8, 1980 in Plantation, FL and attended Pine Crest School where he graduated sumofi cum louder in "only some of it is humorous." Later he attended the University of Florida (which quickly resulted in a wreck), Florida Atlantic University, and finally Florida Gulf Coast University--where he still has failed to become Dr. Who. While attending "school" He worked in the computer programming and business outsourcing industries for about 15 years before proclaiming to have received a Revelation from God connecting the 9/11 attack and George Bush to the Burning Bush of Exodus and a message about technocracy and pre-crime.
Adam, as he prefers to be called, presents a concise introduction to paradox proven by the Bible through "verifiable" anachronism in language some stuff about Mars colonization and virtual reality and a list of reasons why ignoring this is actually an ELE. Adam claims to be Thor because of a connection between music and the Trial of Thor as well as the words "author" and "authority." He suggests you be Thundercats and call a reporter. There is also a suggestion that Richard Nixon and John Hancock are related to a signature from God, about freedom and America... and the "unseeingly ironic" Deepthroat and Taylor Momsen.
They Sung "It's Rael..."In Biblical characters from Mary to Hosea, to see "sea" in Spanish, and in the Taming of the Spanglishrew ... a message is woven from the word Menorah: "men, or all humanity?" to the Statue of Liberty, and the Sons of Liberty, and the light above us, our SOL; which shows us that through the Revelation of Christ and the First Plague of Exodus, a blessing in disguise--turning water to blood, the sea to family; a common thread and single author of our entire history is revealed, a Father of our future. A message of freedom shines out of the words of scripture, revealing a gate to a new technologically "radical" form of democracy and a number of unseen or secret issues that have stalled the progress of humanity... and solutions, solutions from our sea.
The Revelation shows us that not only ever word, but every idiom from "don't shoot the messenger" to "blood is thicker than water" we have ties to this message that pervades a hidden Matrix of light connecting movies and music and history all together in a sort of guide book to Salvation and to Heaven.
Oopsyeth.His Revelation, woven into his life, continues to suggest that skinny dipping, forced methamphetamine addiction, and lots and lots of "me A.D." as well as his humorous depiction of a dick plastered over the Sound of Silence, his very Holy click, have something to do with saving our family and then the entire Universe from hidden mind control technology and the problems introduced by secret time travel. From the trials and tribulations of "Job" being coerced and controlled into helping to create this wall of Jericho; we find even more solutions, an end to addiction, to secrecy, and to this hidden control--a focal point of the life of Jesus Christ.
It tells us a story of recursion in time, that has brought us here numerous times--with the details of his life recorded not only in the Bible but in myths of Egyptian, Norse, and Greek mythology. The huge juxtaposition of the import of the content of the message shows the world how malleable our minds really are to this technology, how we could have been "fooled" into hiding our very freedom from ourselves in order to protect the "character" of a myth. A myth that comes to true life by delivering this message. In truth, from the now revealed content of the story of this repeated life, it should become more and more clear that we have not achieved success as of yet, that I have never "arrived whole" and that is why we are here, back again.
Home is where the Heart is...When asked how He thinks we should respond to his message, He says "I think we already cherish it, and should strive to understand how it is that freedom is truly delivered through sharing the worth of this story that is our beginning. 'tis coming." Adam claims to be God, or at least look just like him and that the entirety of the Holy Scriptures as well as a number of ancient myths from Prometheus to Heimdallr and Yankee Doodle are actually about his life, and this event. An extensive amount of his writing relates to reformation of our badly broken and decidedly evil criminal justice system as well as ending the Global hunger crisis with the snap of his little finger.
He has written a number of books explaining how this Revelation connects to the delivery of freedom (as in Exodus), through a message about censorship among other social problems which he insists are being intentionally exacerbated by Satan--who he would ha've preferred not to be associated with.
He adds, "how do you like me now? How bow dah, god 'nuff?"
Ladies, I da ho. ;)
it's off to the land of flowing milfs and honies we go...
If you wanna talk to me get me on facebook, with PGP via FlowCrypt or email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- mQINBF6I/R4BEADotSG8PhhxxD9/96bgdWa1bzp2398WLaxP39T+Kzx2KL2xB+7B 4EeTTzZ06kD+myCC9Ez+PqecfisJPfaiLD/+0/m3HLSShxEaEqt1RBS3j6qJx8Lr 51cAwGou4hGTo9H3me6FHO2ExZXd76A6kkUh0J4y3r6qaAoDP+MUczKzEjn6C6T7 Uu0pdgYY1bDhuqlK0taqkqviGBYTAqmCrtcQhj+J/jbdOIZtpT3+PH6mWqguoONi E+glWcdThyuIvV3ix/GrhjmUZb/DQcvvbYGfDvGRBH4BUj3f9WBM6HWSxKrCwWC3 OcgZhtBcZjKrMPbNDNt7yAArv7nGpHmlpfF14Q6mVmVT6Ulh+0xRx+6zFbqlDYYT neurK3RtqOBsMFG5rNDZYh/QOsHnSsxmU4LGdlEfQjYs901zmzP7CQXjjJbtRXWI qPcn3OHIIasvjTACe5M+Lfk3u3rEiDYM64vg29sSyp9q8hAzLTPcLj/Cc22jUEC/ bbv5HfLyCZTCsu5ym1gDQZ6bDrJlFlXZJ2+vTCBsY24HRF9/J/z1JWYD1cAHpG0G RtYE9exKpu8/81jxIVn21qvvxSCPXw6IQIsEw51uk5TJxAUIRCPN7S0UEtd22LSb M/IYx1cesCRUCmY7jDTro/jo2B4hLG64KBgqyjg0lwxddy5S8LwFx1zskQARAQAB tGhBZGFtIE1hcnNoYWxsIERvYnJpbiAod3d3LmxhbWMubGEgLyB3d3cuZnJvbXRo ZW1hY2hpbmUub3JnIC8gZW4ucmVhbGx5aGltLmNvbSkgPGFkYW1AZnJvbXRoZW1h Y2hpbmUub3JnPokCTgQTAQoAOBYhBE+vDT4gih9MmA0PZvtOzkoQkinPBQJeiP0e AhsDBQsJCAcCBhUKCQgLAgQWAgMBAh4BAheAAAoJEPtOzkoQkinPJ4gP/3U69108 6OKbWiQhMhV+AViuKnMgV4i1M8s+4Ep01h/dTE6R+rUuLcnY4T0HR5qxAYMiNpGo 1vtvkMvV5DP1PFSl5EddKn8+Kvn/0+WjbLV5tdiFF1EfxR6261UFoXAGk3HJMLQi fr3lWKoimaBwJZGza2ok9k1TQVTn8g5a01bzK7hD5DJIzt9RJZaUkxGE97eUyJ8D twumo18EWJltuC4UWjWT2t2HE9mMsOfjpYZXFsGxJ0Zbxexo0DYsriPDpuxDnZT7 G3re9Vwz2VIe388DNBW5HoJsYxhr2I0QOq64ZWOSEZC8lDH+xM6YdY0iz4A+7nbK NGifLbH8oU4A1sV9HrIE2KNy76x0GNjgQUvcq1inD4OhyorsRh/IF6wnqvFrHOst CS2dzpKuQ/s7bM5TGOD2EGb0xu7r0AfHqqLUlbr3rxkSwBFMQphyNr3mEkEbXU1d GsXDlRQy11LigMBoEHmP0t49bYWuM1mIBnIC7gZc/sV/E5fWmWdQyCKmHeujmS+s gp2EX0NtMGSzm7z9WBzTBFjaN7q28gueQ3INDsDTGx2GaA1LbP2uh1ipwju0Gxec Uif3T2NDqaYfhbaCYsPJORNUlJUtCVBGeba9wcXai2dhl+HsSKUiyCgKiy6Rt6ju mKtYHt+Q0zcKWLfVp8PA20zX+2Q9zKnlLzwquQINBF6I/R4BEADQ4kmCHYtAhjCS hc724Ei2pqSH4SfnXd4r8S8I0+io6Mh0kWn+kbKk/aGKBL3KJyN6624kPtOFWuQ4 iQ0lWFn9UMnvjByTPbjZ2je+VtCP7lKSNvEgTLQRxLEJhoNVrNjrLa/Cn7sLt9ay Ycx8eKpHkbmrVRTyGqljBkI5hwQ8S+7BWugabhGQuogwbFthykA+wxYvSbSn5mwK O1BlbDCRnxjLISlqWwmKKEtXQ8b3tu7GgFuPYLKaLEk1BIwwUSdozjXu+198Wlig epslidlN5bXrvje3sxgt4oAPFMeH+NnDClSDuGhSYamWDb3ZPl95pW70ngUVgFPG 4kQOlaqzo3YBeDBHDXlqU0+O8cwSQFk4CBJI3yt6/KmDBIuKLwauOxYullx9EnqK cLWEzOlTgn9Q7BARK8Uz7PQU3+1mDNId2MEg+gfL3rd2+aMLNhTUkgVE5mWkeDz6 Kg7YhwruvJtn0z1QqUhkQcVs7N8rVCck0YUCVGXpsUluemK48q4ryOxmMG/+Ws2X kmdm6Axq414WHz6nLwMWgFpcO+1wRwQuZEkeWeSAjEvSCGHImxTP7E08+y3vAl43 a9AlR7v9PbtCy2FenAhGPigmWm2aPj1ejYfQLXozyWSMm8uO3aiKvQXdV1Ha2xQL K5expaRaAXQ6YLsNBD77UPxi9qC5rwARAQABiQI2BBgBCgAgFiEET68NPiCKH0yY DQ9m+07OShCSKc8FAl6I/R4CGwwACgkQ+07OShCSKc9oDQ/+OV2OuDp9g/27SRss bTWE+nBl0R9klrb/w2XEIVhg5LROUe/P3anyBLNITbF9A4q8b9udD+iIc1ClY2bu 3rQOdzA1DH9GK84bQ1O/LaU0Te8RBGJJEzjYMUraCgIX4BmxsIlWuCkSNsTgempL OK88646Nv5uc/oxAj6kQH7x8XBXxaJ+N9WS9f7EAv4ALbSWeJ4ijbw9BIMHt/D9E m7Q8bW6VGZIEjIp+gl1vNZ6QGCTtRHQez1jYmFLpuE/Gyh1zM5gCnZbcmC7ExDLF I6SuYUbKC+XaLA3+LLCVCPFLtu6wLvcgYFwWWMKIhJAQbRyPePiuMqWeWR6VXTD8 pLziDjxK0ZtvpGdOtZeCCHOEmxrCsfKdIyD2Gn7TmTwbM9fRE1HazROfit6SRCAa mabg+dJIEGT8vzlLfnkZRi+6hxq88uDbrOkk36ShWoYBAApz+5fj1ogLptiaTUTy yjTjB+/FIbU48/02fkD0y960zQLyKL64Q4aZrNa2NNupYKy5F80NkU4rHOZ1HTaP LoqqVsGhWc3ODgLyGPiRDLlZu81aNpA/UnTEBX464Sk4Jx9qztb+S50LnGItA92Q fE9ru7FAE00RR6mpCv1h7uE28/Wr4XaYgJcw1hAPRr7pTtN4lph+sJsCQ8eX5YUl M/Pht1h/LoE8h4hXNfAGh+CZgoU= =YPsF -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- Please see GPG keys on PGP.MIT.EDU; fingerprints: sec rsa3072/A18F778E19FC3248 2020-04-03 [SC] [expires: 2022-04-03] FFF31E86FCEB5046E8B27D4AA18F778E19FC3248 uid [ultimate] ADAM M DOBRIN
ssb rsa3072/04F98002A3DA53B2 2020-04-03 [E] [expires: 2022-04-03] sec rsa4096/FB4ECE4A109229CF 2020-04-04 [SC] 4FAF0D3E208A1F4C980D0F66FB4ECE4A109229CF uid [ultimate] Adam Marshall Dobrin ssb rsa4096/DD1F0C118C788B04 2020-04-04 [E]